Take charge or your heart. Join the City of Cleveland in celebrating Go Red For Women.
Participate in an on-site health fair which will include:
- Heart-health information and activities
- Free health screenings
- Healthy food samples by Chef Eric Wells
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Healthy food samples provided by Chef Eric Wells, Skye La Rae's Culinary Services
- Participate in health screenings and chair massages
- Heart-healthy information and resources from community organizations
- Emcee: Councilwoman, Mamie Mitchell
- Welcome: Interim Director, Natoya J. Walker Minor, Department of Public Health
- Remarks: Councilwoman Phyllis Cleveland
- Remarks: Councilwoman Dona Brady
- Remarks: Alison Joyce, Go Red for Women Director, American Heart Association
- Medical Speaker: Monique Renee Robinson, MD, PhD, Clinical Assistant Professor, Medicine, University Hospitals Case Medical Center
- GO RED "Special Stories of the Heart"
Interested in sharing or posting this event?
Download and print the "2016 Go Red Flyer" here.
This event is open to the public.
If you have questions about attending, or if you'd like to participate as a vendor, please contact: